Friday, April 07, 2006

DENIZEN SONG

Everyone is afraid of me.
Why is that?
Is it the history that shines on my skin
and fits me like satin?

Is it my potential, the energy
of an open socket, a dark
vortex in the wall, which is never seen
doing anything?

My eyes are pure archeology,
through toy can see straight down
past all those bones and broken
kitchen utensils and slaughters,

yet it's my happiness they envy,
happiness of a lizard in the sun,
a mailed spiral
gorging on light, not bothering anyone.

Whenever i go to the window
fifty people yell jump at me
silently. They like
accidents in this country,
the worse the better.
Fatal diseases will also do.

If i had a really bad accident
they would not be afraid of me any longer.

If i had a really bad accident
would you love me?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]